Looking for a solution to your parenting problem?
Go Be A Great Parent is an online class that will solve your problem.
Would you like to know how great parents
turn this? into this?
That’s just one of the many things you’ll learn when you take the Go Be a Great Parent online class. You probably believe you are a long way from being a great parent, but you’re not. This course will teach what you need to know and show you how quickly you can start feeling like the great parent you were meant to be.
Watch this video and you’ll see how easy it is to know what great parents say to a child who is disrespectful or throwing a tantrum that will turn things around and let you be in charge!
Most parents don’t know this, but you will after watching this video!
Download Video: MP4
The Goal is to change the child’s behavior with just 4 simple steps:
Let your child know you understand their feelings without condoning their behavior. Just say to them, “I know this is hard.”
Keep your voice calm even though you are frustrated, embarrassed, or angry. Just say these words, “Can you stop yelling and stomping even though you are angry?” These words help you stay calm and strong.
“I know this is hard but you are doing a great job of sitting quietly, walking quietly, lowering your voice, etc.” Acknowledging positive responses to your directions and validating the child’s feelings helps him/her through the calming-down process.
“I know this is hard and you think I am being unfair but I can’t talk to you while you are (screaming, yelling, kicking stomping, etc.) I don’t want to punish you. I just want to help you turn this around. Can you let me know when you are ready to listen?
Your child’s behaviors and feelings are the variables in these words but your responses stay the same! Just remember these 4 simple statements:
1. “I know this is hard.
2. Can you stop (behavior) even though you are (feeling)?
3. You are doing a great job of (Any positive response to your directions)
4. Can you let me know when you are ready to listen?
That’s it. You now know one of the most important things Great Parents say and do. Print this it’s yours to keep! Put it where you can easily find it and use it the next time you encounter this type of behavior in your child. Now, Go Be a Great Parent!
Need to take a court ordered parenting class and looking for a quick and convenient solution? You’ve found it!
- Available online 24/7 Take it when its convenient for you.
- It’s affordable
- Easy to understand and apply immediately!
- Interactive…A unique option in an online course! (And one some courts require.)
- Proof of enrollment will be e-mailed to you as soon as you register.
- An official certificate of completion will be mailed to you as soon as finish the course
- Available in 4 hour or 10 hour programs
- Your questions will be answered
- You’ll get personal attention!
- You’ll have an opportunity for a FREE” support call
You’ll get 3 months FREE of my Things Great Parents Do Tip of the Week!